Download 2020 Haunted Gettsyburg.pdf
COST: $339 pp based on double occupancy and includes motorcoach transportation, hostess service, 2 Breakfasts, 2 Dinners, Guided Tour of Gettysburg Historic Battlefields, Visit Gettysburg National Cemetery, Lincoln Train Museum, Experience the Gettysburg Heritage Center, Guided Haunted Walking Tour, Paranormal Investigation at the Homestead Orphanage, 1 Night Lodging at the Courtyrad by Marriot Gettysburg, Meal and Maid Service Gratuities, and Luggage Service
Triple: $319 pp; Quad: $309 pp; Single: $395 pp
A $100 pp deposit is due by February 1, 2020.
Balance is due by September 10, 2020.
Sunday, October 25 (3 1/2 hours travel time)
- Depart from Terminal, with the following pickups available: Mansfield, Blossburg, Liberty, Williamsport PLEASE NOTE: These pickups are available, but you must call to confirm. We do not stop at all pickup locations, unless people are designated to get on at the pickup locations.
- BREAKFAST BUFFET is included at COUNTRY CUPBOARD
- Arrive in Gettysburg. A BATTLEFIELD GUIDE will join us for a 2-HOUR HISTORY TOUR to learn about the history and understand the haunts.
- Enjoy LUNCH at APPALACHIAN BREWING COMPANY with a GHOSTLY IMAGES STORYTELLER.
- Tour the GETTYSBURG HERITAGE CENTER. See how the civilians had to deal with the wounded and dead left behind in the aftermath of the battle.
- GUIDED TOUR of the JENNIE WADE HOUSE. This is the home where the only civilian was killed during battle
- Check in to the COURTYARD MARRIOT GETTYSBURG. Amenities include: FREE WI-FI, FITNESS CENTER, INDOOR POOL, AND A REFRIGERATOR AND COFFEE MAKER
- Enjoy DINNER at the HISTORIC DOBBIN HOUSE. This is the oldest standing structure in Gettysburg and boasts a haunting history and delicious food.
- HAUNTED WALKING TOUR. We will walk the streets and hear about the spirits that never left.
- Return to the hotel for the evening.
Monday, October 26
- HOT BREAKFAST BUFFET is included at the hotel.
- GUIDED HAUNTED BUS TOUR. Tour the haunted countryside with tales of spirits and stop at locations where others have experienced ghostly activity.
- ALL ABOARD! Tour the LINCOLN TRAIN MUSEUM with minature trains, presidential and historic memorabilia and simulated train ride that carried President Lincoln to his final resting place.
- Lunch on your own.
- LICENSED GUIDED TOUR of the GETTYSBURG NATIONAL CEMETERY where Abraham Lincoln gave the Gettysburg Address.
- Join an author of THE PARANORMAL STORIES as they discuss the tales gathered from the area. Following this, enjoy a MINI PARANORMAL INVESTIGATION in the HOMESTEAD ORPHANAGE. A paranormal investigator will show you equipment and assist you in documenting activity in the historically haunted home.
- FAMILY-STYLE DINNER is included at HICKORY BRIDGE RESTAURANT.
- Depart from Gettysburg
- Return home full of memories!
- From Sunday, 25 October 2020 to Monday, 26 October 2020