"Spring Fling" to New York City
Venue: New York, NY
COST: $465, based on double occupancy, and includes motorcoach transportation, hostess service, breakfast buffet at the hotel on Saturday, picture stop at the September 11 Memorial, Timed Ticket to see the Statue of Liberty with Audio Device, Self-Guided Visit of the Ellis Island Immigration Museum, reserved seating to see Anastasia on Broadway, Slice of Brooklyn Pizza Tour, free time in New York City on Saturday, and one nights lodging at the Holiday Inn Meadowlands.
Quad: $415 pp; Triple: $430 pp; Single: $560
- Depart from Terminal at 5:00 am
- Fast food breakfast stop at McDonald's
- Arrive in New York City at approximately at 10:00 am
- Picture stop will be made at the NATIONAL SEPTEMBER 11 MEMORIAL before walking to Battery Park (about 15 minutes)
- A TIMED TICKET is included to see the STATUE OF LIBERTY. The statue is recognized around the world as a symbol of freedom. The Statue of Liberty was presented to the United States as a gift from France. It was given to the United States citizens in acknowledgement of the friendship that was forged between the two countries during the American Revolutionary War. You will receive an AUDIO DEVICE to use on your SELF-GUIDED TOUR.
- Next, we will visit the ELLIS ISLAND IMMIGRATION MUSEUM. This is a place where visitors can spend hours learning about Ellis Island's history before, during, and after its use as America's immigration station. The museum also tells the stories of why so many people immigrated to America and what became of them after they arrived. Ellis Island has become a place where families and individuals celebrate and honor those family members who made the arduous journey to a new life in America. Your visit to Ellis Island can be an exciting and memorable experience, made even more so by the AUDIO DEVICE.
- Tonight, enjoy RESERVED SEATING to see ANASTASIA ON BROADWAY ... Inspired by the beloved films. Anastasia transports us from the twilight of the Russian Empire to the euphoria of Paris in the 1920s, as a brave young woman sets out to discover the mystery of her past. Pursued by a ruthless Soviet officer determined to silence her, Anya enlists the aid of a dashing conman and a lovable ex-aristocrat. Together, they embark on an epic adventure to help her find home, love, and family.
- Check in to the HOLIDAY INN MEADOWLANDS for the evening. at about 9:30 pm.
- FULL BREAKFAST BUFFET at the hotel this morning.
- Check out and depart from the hotel at 9 am
- Enjoy some MORNING FREE TIME to explore the City on your own!
- Next up - A SLICE OF BROOKLYN PIZZA TOUR!. This is the same world-famous Pizza Tour you've seen on The Today Show, The Food Network and The Travel Channel! You will skip the lines at Grimaldi's in DUMBO for their Neopolitan-style pizza. You'll visit the Brooklyn waterfront in DUMBO and get the BEST photos of the Brooklyn Bridge. You'll stroll the famous Coney Island Boardwalk with your guide and visit famous Brooklyn movie locations like Saturday Night Fever, Goodfellas, The French Connection, The Warriors, Requiem for a Dream, Brighton Beach Memoirs and more! This tour has a 5-Star TripAdvisot Rating with over 1,000 reviews.
- Enjoy some more FREE TIME in the BROADWAY / TIMES SQUARE DISTRICT for dinner and shopping on your own.
- Return to Wellsboro at approximately Midnight, pending traffic delays
- From Friday, 12 April 2019 05:00 AM to Saturday, 13 April 2019 11:59 PM