Boston: "Snap, Crackle & The Pops"
Venue: Boston, MA
COST: $599 per person, based on double occupancy, and includes motorcoach transportation, hostess service, 1 breakfast, 1 casual box dinner, 1 lobster buffet luncheon cruise, local guide service on July 3, 3rd of July Boston Pops Rehearsal Concert, 4th of July Fireworks, Odyssey Cruise including meal and entertainment, view of the USS Constitution Turn-Around-Cruise with 21-gun salute, free time at Fanueil Hall and Quincy Market, meal and local tour guide gratuities, luggage service, and 2 nights lodging at the Royal Sonesta Hotel in Cambridge.
Triple: $549 pp; Quad: $519 pp; Single: $815
Sunday, July 3
- Depart from Terminal (7 hours travel time)
- FULL BREAKFAST is included at Cracker Barrel in Binghamton
- Fast food lunch break en route.
- Arrive in the Boston area at 3 pm, and check in to the ROYAL SONESTA HOTEL in Cambridge, your home for the next two days. Enjoy some free time to freshen up before the evening's events.
- Depart with our LOCAL GUIDE and go to the CHARLES RIVER ESPLANADE for the BOSTON POPS REHEARSAL CONCERT. You will receive a wristband, which gives you entrance to the HATCH SHELL stage. The concert is located in the OVAL, which is a space of lawn, in front stage. A CASUAL BOX DINNER is included. NOTE: Please bring fold-up chairs for the outside events.
- Sit, relax, visit and wait for the music to begin! NOTE: Feel free to bring something to do, like a book or crossword puzzle, to occupy your time while you wait, as there is an hour in between the time dinner ends until the concert begins. People watching time!
- At 8 pm, the BOSTON POPS 4TH OF JULY REHEARSAL CONCERT begins! This is the BEST way to actually see the Boston Pops. There are only about 30,000 people in attendance on this night versus upwards of 750,000 on the night of the 4th. On July 4th, you will NOT be able to get anywhere near the stage to hear or see the Boston Pops. The concert will conclude around 10 pm.
- Arrive back at the hotel at approximately 11:30, pending traffic...
Monday, July 4
- Breakfast is on your own at the hotel.
- This morning, we will travel to the Boston Harbor to board the ODYSSEY CRUISE SHIP.
- At 9:30 am, boarding will begin for a once-yearly event - the USS CONSTITUTION TURN-AROUND-CRUISE. Every year on the 4th of July, the world's oldest active warship sets sail in Boston Harbor. Enjoy the majesty of Old Ironsides as she sails to Castle Island and fires a 21-gun salute! The Cruise features a LOBSTER BUFFET LUNCH (1 lobster per person) and DJ ENTERTAINMENT. The cruise is from 10 am - 1 pm.
- Return to the hotel to relax and enjoy the afternoon and your hotel's amenities.
- Dinner is on your own tonight.
- Our location at the hotel gives you access to great viewing of the 4th of July Fireworks, a fantastic display after the Boston Pops Concert. Best viewing in Cambridge is between Longfellow Bridge and the Massachusetts Avenue Bridge, approximately a 1-mile walk from the hotel. We suggest you set up your chair or blanket in the afternoon to reserve a spot. Come early and people-watch while enjoying the warm evening breezes and if you'd like, you can situate yourself so that you can hear (not see) the Boston Pops performance again!
- At 8 pm, the Boston Pops 4th of July Concert begins. The Cambridge side features sound towers, food concessions, and port-o-potties.
- Tonight, at 10:30 pm, enjoy the FIREWORKS SPECTACULAR!
- Upon conclusion of the fireworks, everyone will walk back at their leisure.
Tuesday, July 5
- Breakfast is on your own at the hotel.
- Check out and depart from the hotel at 9 am.
- Lunch and browsing on your own at FANUEIL HALL and QUINCY MARKETPLACE. Here you will have a chance to do some souvenir shopping and see why the Marketplacec is at the top of the list of things to see in Boston. America's first retail specialty carts program began at Fanueil Hall Marketplace in 1976. Local artisans and craftspeople were sought to sell their wares from wooden carts to provide a historic flavor to the Marketplace when it first opened. Today, Fanueil Hall is Boston shopping at its best with more than 100 of the finest shops and specialty pushcarts. Locally-owned treasures, nationally-recognized retailers, and the "Bullmarket" ... the world's first "fleet" of wholly unique pushcarts featuring New England artisans and their fabulous wares.
- Depart from Boston at approximately 2 pm, to return home with a fast food dinner stop en route.
- Return to the Terminal at 10:30 pm.
- From Friday, 03 July 2020 06:00 AM to Sunday, 05 July 2020 10:30 PM