Hampton Beach Seafood Festival
Venue: Hampton Beach
COST: $695 pp, based on double occupancy, and includes motorcoach transportation, hostess service, 4 breakfasts, 2 dinners (one with lobster choice and entertainment, admission to the Strawberry Banke Museum, admission to the Hampton Beach Seafood Festival, free time at Quincy Market, 70-minute Cruise of Portsmouth Harbor, Boston Duck Tour, free time in downtown Portsmouth, 3 nights lodging at the Hampton Inn Portsmouth Central, and luggage service.
Triple: $625 pp; Quad: $589 pp; Single: $939
Download 2020 Hampton Beach Itinerary.pdf
A $200 deposit is due by February 1, 2020. Final payment is due by July 25, 2020.
Travel Protection: $70 Any Occupancy (Travel Protection is highly suggested for all of our multi-day tours)
The 31st Annual Seafood Festival will take place on the weekend of September 11, 2020. This event has been rated one of the Top 100 Events in North America by the American Bus Association. Featuring 60 of the Seacoast's top restaurants offering their very best seafood dishes, continuous entertainment, end-of-season sidewalk sales, an arts and crafts tent, a beer tent, lobster eating contest, a spectacular fireworks display on the beach and more!
- Depart from Terminal, with the following pickups available
- Mansfield, Lawrenceville, Corning, Horseheads, Sayre PLEASE NOTE: The above pickups are available, but you must call to confirm. We do not stop at all pickup locations, unless people are designated to get on at the pickup locations.
- FULL BREAKFAST is included at Cracker Barrel in Binghamton.
- Lunch and rest breaks will be made as needed.
- Check in to the HAMPTON INN PORTSMOUTH CENTRAL. Amenities include: FREE WI-FI, WHIRLPOOL, POOL, and FITNESS CENTER.
- DINNERis included, tentatively at Warren's Lobster House. (no lobster choice tonight)
- Enjoy the remainder of the evening at your leisure to enjoy the amenities at the hotel.
Friday, September 11
- BREAKFASTis included at the hotel, at leisure.
- ADMISSION TO STRAWBERRY BANKE MUSEUM, celebrating over 300 years of American history (1695-1954) in one unique waterfront
neighborhood. Furnished houses and period gardens introduce you to different periods in Portsmouth's history, and includes fine mansions, early immigrant residences and small-town life during WWII. The joys and struggles of this community are brought to life by costumed role-players, craftspeople, and historical interpreters enhancing your visits.
- Lunch is on your own in downtown Portsmouth.
- Next, enjoy a relaxing 70-MINIUTE CRUISE OF PORTSMOUTH HARBOR. This cruise offers wonderful opportunities to see lighthouses, mansions, submarines and forts!
- Depart for York, ME
- A casual and traditional MAINE LOBSTERBAKE, with all the trimmings, and ENTERTAINMENT is included at Bill Foster's Downeast Clambake Emporium.
- A PHOTO SHOP will be made at the NUBBLE LIGHT en route to hotel.
- Return to the hotel for a relaxing evening.
Saturday, September 12
- BREAKFAST is included at the hotel, at your leisure.
- ADMISSION is included to the 31st ANNUAL HAMPTON BEACH SEAFOOD FESTIVAL, the largest oceanfront festival in the state of New Hampshire. Enjoy over 60 of the seacoast’s top restaurants serving abundant seafood, 80 arts and crafts vendors, continuous entertainment on two stages (Noon - 10 pm), chef demonstrations , fun events (lobster roll eating contest and evening fireworks) and a beverage tent serving beer and wine (food and beverages not included). The Festival takes place on the Hampton Beach Boardwalk from 10 am - 9 pm Saturday.
- There will be an optional bus pick up for those who want to stay at the Festival longer or to view the Fireworks at 8:15 PM.
- Return to the hotel
- Dinner is on your own, with FREE TIME for browsing in downtown Portsmouth.
Sunday, September 13
- BREAKFASTis included at the hotel, at your leisure.
- Depart for Boston
- Group will be dropped off at the New England Aquarium. Depart on a DUCK TOUR - a unique land and water tour of
Boston on an authentic, renovated WWII amphibious vehicle! Your narrated tour will include historical information, little known facts, interesting insights and lots of fun! Tour lasts approximately 80 minutes.
- Enjoy FREE TIME at QUINCY MARKET, Boston's # 1 Tourist Attraction. It's an easy walk from the New England Aquarium where you will be dropped off after your Duck Tour.
- Depart from Boston, with a fast food dinner break made en route.
- Return to Wellsboro, with wonderful memories of your Seafood Festival Vacation!
- From Thursday, 10 September 2020 to Sunday, 13 September 2020