Rockin' the Boardwalk in Virginia Beach
Venue: Virginia Beach, VA
- Depart from Terminal, with available pickups: Mansfield, Blossburg, Liberty, Williamsport PLEASE NOTE: The above pickups are available, but you must call to confirm. We do not stop at all pickup locations, unless people are designated to get on at the pickup locations.
- FULL BREAKFAST is included at COUNTRY CUPBOARD.
- Lunch and rest breaks will be made as needed.
- On arrival to Virginia Beach, we will check in to an OCEANFRONT HOTEL for a 3 NIGHT STAY.
- Tonight, enjoy DINNER AND ENTERTAINMENT at the BEACH BOYS BOARDWALK BASH DINNER SHOW.
Tonight's big event is our Beach Boys Boardwalk Bash. Please come in colorful shirts and dresses, flip flops, muumuus, sunglasses, and beach hats! Get in the mood - enjoy the food - a plated Beach Bum dinner, a healthy meal with a chicken dish, vegetables and delicious dessert. This is a themed party, a California blend of dinner and dancing that starts the night right!
After dinner we have a large dance floor and a great tribute band by the name of Still Surfin' playing the Best of the Beach Boys.
Whether you dance or just watch, it's a night of great expectations. You'll be feeling those "Good, Good, Good Vibrations" as you listen to such classics as "California Girls," "Surfer Girl," "Little Deuce Coupe," and "I Get Around." For many people this is a night of youthful nostalgia, memories of Beach Movies and Sock Hops. For others, it's a chance to hear the musical harmonies of another generation. It's a night with a show band, a dance floor, and a creative menu. What's not to like?
Wednesday, October 14
- Enjoy a delicious, hot BREAKFAST at your hotel this morning.
- LUNCH and GUIDED TOUR at VA BEACH MILITARY AVIATION MUSEUM. This tour features a wonderful collection of Military Aircraft from the beginning of aviation history until today. The lunch inclues a musical tribute to Frank Sinatra and a flyover by a historic airplane. This will be a great day that ends with dinner on your own.
- Dinner will be on your own this evening, at your leisure, with several restaurants near the hotel to choose from.
- RESERVED SEATING is included to CONCERT BY THE SOUNDS OF THE SUPREMES.
This concert is "The Sounds of the Supremes," a group preserving the music of 'The Supremes.' Since the late 1980s, lead singer Karen Ragland and this group have achieved remarkable worldwide success. London's "What's On" described their incomparable energy-packed show featuring more than 20 hit songs as a "non-stop bravura performane of immense vitality." It recreates the frenetic style and sound of the original lineup. Joined by Kathy Merrick and Althea Burkhalter, these three American women possess a wealth of experience in recording, television, cabaret, theater and musicals, and deliver a fantastic vocal blend on Motown classics, standards, contemporary songs blended with sylish choreography and unrivaled glamour.
This music has shown itself to be one of the most definitive and enduring contributions to American Pop Music history and it will have you dancing in the aisles, swinging and swaying to the beat.
Thursday, October 15
- Enjoy a delicious, hot BREAKFAST located at your hotel this morning.
- Join together for your DOLPHIN WATCHING CRUISE.
This day tour features a Dolphin Watching Cruise; these beautiful animals are almost always seen during the cruise. It is 90 minutes in length and comes with LUNCH at a LOCAL RESTAURANT before the cruise tour.
- Tonight, experience an ITALIAN DINNER with LIVE MUSIC that'll be sure to put you on your feet.
Our feature tonight is a great Italian Dinner followed by a marvelous music show by "Let's Hang On!" Performing to Sold-Out audiences nationwide, this is a full-blown 10 person stage show featuring a Live Band, who preserves the music and style of the iconic 60s group, "Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons."
- Following dinner, we will have an EVENING WITH THE JERSEY BOYS "LET'S HANG ON!"
Playing all the classic "Seasons" songs, they capture that vocal virtuosity, the tight harmonies, and crisp choreography that made The Four Seasons one of the greatest vocal groups of all time. Songs include mega hits like: "Sherry," "Big Girls Don't Cry," "Walk Like A Man," "Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You," and many more mega hits of the 60s.
Voted America's #1 Frankie Valli Tribute Show, "Let's Hang On!" will make you want to get out of your seat and dance the night away ... it will make you sing ...
- Enjoy a delicious, hot BREAKFAST at the hotel before departing this morning.
- As this tour comes to an end, you won't be able to quit singing, so don't fight it - embrace the lyrics and start for home.
- Depart from Virginia Beach with a stop in Baltimore for FREE TIME in the INNER HARBOR area.
- A FAREWELL DINNER is included at a popular restaurant in Baltimore, before departing for home with wonderful memories of your "Rock N Roll Vacation."
- From Tuesday, 13 October 2020 to Friday, 16 October 2020