Woodstock's 50th Anniversary Celebration
Venue: Cleveland, OH
COST: $675 per person, based on double occupancy, and includes motorcoach transportation, hostess service, 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner, snacks at the Rock Hall Evening Event, admission to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, Moon Rock Evening at Rock Hall, Woodstock Rock Gala with Music and Dancing, Shopping for Bell Bottoms Tour with a Special Rock 'n' Roll Luncheon, Nautica Queen Luncheon Cruise, roundtrip luggage service, 2 nights deluxe lodging in Cleveland, and all meal, local guide and hotel gratuities.
Download 2019 Woodstocks 50th.pdf
Click HERE to watch a video
The year 1969 began with the Fifth Dimensions recording, "The Age of Aquarius" rising quickly to No. 1 on the charts. It was a time of War - with a younger generation shouting for peace. It was a time filled with magical moments. A summer that included Neil Armstrong walking on the Moon and 26 days later 400,000 people walking onto a farm in New York for "3 Days of Peace and Music" that is simply remembered as Woodstock. This trip is for all of you who were teenagers in 1969. But especially for those who were either too young, or not allowed to go. It's time you finally "got to Woodstock."
Friday, August 16
- Depart from Terminal for Cleveland, OH
- BREAKFAST is included en route.
- Lunch and rest breaks will be made en route.
- Check into your Cleveland area hotel. LUGGAGE SERVICE is included.
- Dinner is on your own this evening after hotel check in.
- Tonight, enjoy ADMISSION to the ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME with SNACKS, MUSIC AND DANCING. The doors of the Rock & Roll Hll of Fame open at 7 pm for an exclusive four hours among the exhibits. It's been said that visiting the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is like taking a peek into your favorite musician's closet. The Hall's permanent collection contains thousands of one-of-a-kind items ranging from musical instruments and song lyrics to quirky stage props and colorful costumes.
- Let loose at the MOON ROCK PARTY! A second feature of this evening is the Moon Rock Party starting at 9:00 pm on the Rock Hall Plaza. Just 26 days before Woodstock began, Neil Armstrong walked on the moon. Both of these events happened in the year "The Age of Aquarius" hit No. 1 on the charts. Come and join us on a night when there's a full moon over Cleveland at 9:22 pm, and "when Peace will guide the Planets and Love will steer the Stars."
Saturday, August 17
- BREAKFAST is included at the hotel.
- Grab your pocket book, we are SHOPPING FOR BELL BOTTOMS AND PEACE BEADS! This tour includes a visit to two different Vintage Clothing shops. Flower Child is the region's premier vintage shop and museum, while Sweet Lorain is an award-winning vintage department store with racks of 60's clothes organized by year and type. Also included is a special ROCK 'N' ROLL LUNCHEON at the Music Box Supper Clob produced exclusively for you Woodstock Fans.
- Experience a bit of Woodstock at the WOODSTOCK ROCK GALA! This night coincides with the Opening of Woodstock 50 years ago. Oonce you cross the doorway, it is again the year 1969. You will rock out in your Woodstock-themed attire with a DINNER DANCE and MUSICAL STAGE PRODUCTION by a WOODSTOCK TRIBUTE BAND. It will be an evening of music, dancing, dining and remembering. Enjoy the memories of your youth, celebrate "Peace & Music" ... ROCK ON!
NOTE: If you attended the original Woodstock in 1969 and are booked on this trip, you may submit your memories to be published in an anniversary booklet to be placed on the dinner table. The comments need to be kept to 500 words or less and submitted at least 60 days in advance. Each contributor will be recognized at the event and awarded a special "Peace & Love" necklace.
Sunday, August 18
- BREAKFAST is included at the hotel.
- After a leisurely morning, we will check out and depart for the cruise
- Enjoy LUNCH WITH THE QUEEN! The Nautica Queen's Luncheon Cruise is a unique adventure combining the best of dining and sightseeing in Cleveland. There's a lavish buffet and musical entertainment while cruising under historic bridges and along the lake and riverfront.
- Depart for home
- Dinner break will be made en route home.
- Arrive home with out-of-this-world memories of your "GROOVY" Woodstock adventure!
- From Friday, 16 August 2019 to Sunday, 18 August 2019