Beachin' it at The Outer Banks
Venue: Outer Banks, NC
Download 2022 Beachin it at Outer Banks.pdf
COST: $1,335 per person, based on double occupancy, and includes motorcoach transportation, hostess service, 12 meals (7 breakfasts, 5 dinners), free time in Historic Occoquan, murder mystery at Workhouse Arts Center, guided tour with Corolla Outback Adventures, free time at Timbuck II Shopping Village, view of the Currituck Beach Lighthouse, visit to the Corolla Museum, historic Whalehoud Club Tour, visit to the Outer Banks Center for Wildlife Education, free time at Scarborough Faire Shops in Duck, visit to the Wright Brothers National Museum, free time in Manteo, visit to the Roanoke Island Adventure Museum, visit to the Roanoke Island Aquarium, sightseeing cruise in Annapolis, 2 nights' lodging en route, 4 nights' lodging at Hampton Inn & Suites Corolla, and luggage service (pending Covid restrictions).
Triple: $1,165 pp; Quad: $1,085 pp; Single: $1,835
North Carolina’s famed Outer Banks are steeped in history. These northernmost beaches were home to America’s first colony, the Wrights’ first flight and the nation’s first seashore. That legacy of adventure thrives today with a range of opportunities to explore the region by land, air and sea.
Sunday, September 25
- Depart for Virginia
- BREAKFAST is included en route
- FREE TIME for shopping and lunch on your own in historic Occoquan.
- MURDER MYSTERY DINNER at Workhouse Arts Center in Lorton, VA.
- Check into a HOTEL for a one-night stay in Lorton, VA.
Monday, September 26
- BREAKFAST at the hotel
- Check out and depart for The Outer Banks!
- Rest and lunch breaks made en route
- Check into the beautiful HAMPTON INN & SUITES OUTER BANKS / COROLLA for a FOUR NIGHT STAY.
- Enjoy a delicious DINNER at MIKE DIANNA’S GRILL ROOM Restaurant.
- Evening on your own to settle in and relax.
Tuesday, September 27
- At your leisure, enjoy a delicious BREAKFAST in the lobby area each morning.
- Climb aboard your passenger “Open-Air” Vehicle and begin your exciting, GUIDED TOUR with COROLLA OUTBACK ADVENTURES with local lore, ecology and legends. You will cover up to 20 miles of pristine beaches where you may see surfing dolphin, deer and boar. The “Banker” ponies roam free across the beaches, and you will have an opportunity to ger u close and personal with them to enjoy this wonderful photo opportunity!
- Enjoy lunch and shopping on your own at the TIMBUCK II SHOPPING VILLAGE.
- Take in all of the hotel’s indoor and outdoor amenities and relax for the rest of the day!
- Have a wonderful DINNER at THE BLACK PELICAN restaurant.
Wednesday, September 28
- At your leisure, enjoy a hearty BREAKAST at the hotel
- View the CURRITUCK BEACH LIGHTHOUSE and visit the COROLLA MUSEUM.
- The group will divide in two for the next two activities: TOUR the fascinating and historic WHALEHEAD CLUB and then visit the OUTER BANKS CENTER FOR WILDLIFE EDUCATION featuring an introductory film and fine exhibits. Once the time for the first tour is complete, the groups will switch to the other activity.
- Everyone departs for the quaint town of DUCK.
- Enjoy lunch & shopping on your own at the popular SCARBOROUGH FAIRE shops.
- Return to the hotel for FREE TIME!
- Have a delicious DINNER at the LOW TIDE GRILL in Corolla.
Thursday, September 29
- At your leisure, enjoy a hearty BREAKFAST at the hotel
- Visit the WRIGHT BROTHERS NATIONAL MEMORIAL which will feature educational information & displays. Take time to walk to the memorial sight and enjoy some great photo opportunities!
- Lunch & shopping on your own in beautiful downtown MANTEO along the Waterfront.
- Arrive at ROANOKE ISLAND FESTIVAL PARK where you will be greeted by docents in period costumes. Experience the ROANOKE ISLAND ADVENTURE MUSEUM, discover the SETTLEMENT SITE where you will learn about the life of the early explorers on the island and board & explore the ELIZABETH II, a small wooden vessel (docked).
- Enjoy the underwater world at the ROANOKE ISLAND AQUARIUM and gift shop.
- Savor a wonderful “ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT” BUFFET at CAPTAIN GEORGE’S SEAFOOD RESTAURANT. From beef to seafood, there’s something delicious for everyone to enjoy!
Friday, September 30
- Enjoy a farewell BREAKFAST at the hotel
- Depart for MD, with a lunch stop en route
- Arrive in Annapolis, MD and enjoy a SIGHTSEEING CRUISE.
- Dinner is on your own in Annapolis, with lots of restaurants to choose from.
- Check in to the HILTON GARDEN INN HANOVER for a ONE-NIGHT STAY.
Saturday, October 1
- BREAKFAST at the hotel
- Check out and depart for home with warm memories of your beach vacation!
- Lunch and rest breaks made en route.
NOTE: All attractions and inclusions are subject to change, pending the impact of COVID-19.
- From Sunday, 25 September 2022 to Saturday, 01 October 2022