11-Day O'ahu Explorer Cruise Tour aboard NCL's Pride of America
Aloha! Come aboard Pride of America, the only cruise ship that sails round trip from Honolulu year-round, so you can vacation on your schedule. As you journey from one exotic island to the next, learn about the Hawaiian culture through the eyes of native ambassadors on board the ship. Island hop Hawaii in style, with 18 restaurants and 11 bars and lounges, excellent family accommodations, spacious suites and balconies – perfect for whale watching, witnessing Kilauea Volcano or taking in the dramatic views of the Napali Coast.
Costs are listed below, and include hostess service, roundtrip motorcoach transportation to Newark Airport, 2 Night Pre-Cruise stay at the Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort, 8-Day Hawaiian Cruise aboard the Norwegian Pride of America, all meals and entertainment on board the ship, a group dinner at a Specialty Restaurant, group photo, and all port taxes.
The AMENITY PACKAGE you receive is determined by the cabin category that you choose.
Oceanview and Balcony guests will receive:
- Hawaii Beverage Package
- 3 Meal Specialty Dining Package
- $50 Shore Excursion Credit Per Cabin
- 100 Minute Internet Package
- $100 On Board Credit Per Cabin
Inside guests will receive:
- $100 On Board Credit Per Cabin
- Two of the first 4 choices listed above, in red
Thursday, November 5: Honolulu
- Depart from Terminal for Newark Airport
- FLIGHT FROM NEWARK TO HONOLULU
- On arrival, TRANSPORTATION will be provided from the AIRPORT TO HOTEL.
- Check in to the OAHU HYATT WAIKIKI RESORT with OCEANVIEW ROOMS.
- Enjoy the remainder of the day at your leisure.
Friday, November 6: Honolulu
- Enjoy the day at your leisure. View the breathtaking sights and get acquainted to the 6-hour time change.
Saturday, November 7: Honolulu, Oahu
Check out of the hotel.
TRANSPORTATION provided from HOTEL TO CRUISE PORT.
Set sail for Maui.
Sunday, November 8: Kaulul, Maui
- Arrive in Kahului - A surplus of natural splendor and the genuine hospitality of its people have helped to make Maui Hawaii’s second most popular island. Explore the fascinating history of the town Lahaina. Picnic at a nearby plantation, plant yourself on a pristine beach or play one of the world’s most beautiful golf courses. Featured Shore Excursions: Road to Hana, Best of Maui, Molokini Crater & Turtle Snorkel, Haleakala Crater
Monday, November 9: Kaulul, Maui
- Set sail for Hilo
Tuesday, November 10: Hilo, Hawaii
Arrive in Hilo – The entire city of Hilo is like one giant greenhouse with spectacular tropical flowers at every turn. Visit the town’s well-preserved historic buildings, which date back to the turn-of-the-century and showcase Hawaii’s unique architecture. Just 30 miles away, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park is the home of the active Kilauea Volcano. Featured Shore Excursions: Volcano and Akaka Falls, The Land of Frozen Fire, Circle of Fire Helicopter
Set sail for Kona
Wednesday, November 11: Kona, Hawaii
Arrive in Kona – Kona offers the quintessential Hawaii experience. Sunny, warm weather and crystal blue waters entice visitors to partake in a variety of surfside fun. Snorkel amongst a kaleidoscope of tropical marine life. Take a surfing lesson, a kayaking trip or head out to deeper waters for some deep-sea fishing. Featured Shore Excursions: Historic Kona, Captain Zodiac Raft, Snorkel & Dolphin Adventure, Kona Beach Blast
Set sail for Kauai
Thursday, November 12: Nawiliwili, Kauai
- Arrive in Nawiliwili – Named after the Wiliwili trees, which once lined its picturesque harbor, this lovely port of Kauai is your gateway to what many believe to be Hawaii’s most beautiful island. On “The Garden Island,” nature is truly the star, from the dramatic mountains of Kokee to the cool rain forests of Haena. Featured Shore Excursions: Luau Kalamaku, Journey to Waimea Canyon, Best of Kauai
Friday, November 13: Nawiliwili, Kauai
- Set sail for Honolulu
Saturday, November 14: Honolulu, Oahu
Return to Honolulu – The big, blue Pacific and stunning Koolau mountains serve as a dramatic setting for Hawaii’s largest city. Climb to the top of Diamond Head. Take a romantic sunset stroll on Waikiki Beach. Visit the Hawaii Plantation Village and the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific.
FLIGHT from HONOLULU TO NEWARK
Return to Terminal
- From Thursday, 05 November 2020 to Saturday, 14 November 2020