Ohio Amish Adventure!
Download 2022 Ohio Amish Adventure.pdf
COST: $447 per person, based on double occupancy, and includes 6 MEALS (2 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners), 2 nights lodging at Berlin Grande Hotel with luggage service, free time at Grove City Premium Outlets, family style meal at an Amish Home, guided tour of Amish Back Country Roads, admission to Amish Mennonite & Heriage Center to see Behalt, Coblentz Leather and their goats, Walnut Creek Cheese, ice cream treat, Lamp & Light Candle, free time in Berlin, Amish County Theatre Variety Show, Hershberger Bakery & Farm Market, King Buck - the largest Belgian Draft horse in the US, admission to David Warther Musuem, Amish demonstrations, hostess service, motorcoach transportation, and all taxes, meal gratuities, and local guide gratuities.
Triple: $407 pp; Quad: $387 pp; Single: $577
A $250 pp deposit is due within 3 weeks of reservation. Final Balance is due by August 5, 2022. Call the office for insurance information.
Enjoy a visit to the world's largest Amish Community featuring beautiful scenery, delicious cuisine, amazing hand-crafted items, entertainment, and friendly hospitality the Amish are known for!
Monday, September 19
- Depart from Benedict’s Terminal with available pickups: Mansfield, Blossburg, Liberty, Williamsport
PLEASE NOTE: These pickups are available, but you must call to confirm. We do not stop at all pickup locations unless people are designated to get on at the pickup locations.
- Stop for lunch on your own and some FREE TIME for shopping at the Grove City Premium Outlets!
- Arrive in BERLIN, OHIO and check into the BERLIN GRANDE HOTEL. Centrally located in the heart of the Amish community the beautiful hotel features spacious guest rooms, indoor pool and hot tub, outdoor patio area, and delicious fresh hot breakfast buffet each day!
- Depart with a LOCAL GUIDE to enjoy a delicious FAMILY-STYLE FEAST prepared by a local Amish family on their farm. The meal features all you can eat pan fried chicken, roast beef, real mashed potatoes, noodles, vegetables, salad, homemade bread with Amish peanut butter whip, and assorted mouth-watering pies! Enjoy fellowship with the family following dinner, no photos of the family, please!
Tuesday, September 20
- BREAKFAST is included at the hotel.
- Depart with a LOCAL GUIDE for BACK COUNTRY ROADS TOURING throughout the day.
- Visit the AMISH AND MENNONITE HERITAGE CENTER to view the cyclorama mural BEHALT! Learn the amazing history of the Amish and Mennonites via the stunning 260’ x 10’ circular mural!
- The next stop is COBLENTZ LEATHER – Enjoy the finest Amish made leather products and feed the goats!
- On to WALNUT CREEK CHEESE for lunch on your own at the MUDD VALLEY CAFÉ. We will treat everyone to the best homemade ice cream in the county! The huge country store features bulk foods, spices, jams, jellies, candies, fresh meats, cheeses and more!
- Begin the afternoon at LAMP & LIGHT CANDLE for a fun candle carving demonstration.
- Enjoy FREE TIME in the village of BERLIN. Browse the shops on Main Street featuring furniture, quilts, arts, crafts, antiques, clothing, jewelry, fudge, popcorn, candy, soft pretzels and so much more!
- Return to Hotel to freshen up.
- Delight in a BUFFET SUPPER at the FARMSTEAD RESTAURANT next to the Hotel.
- Depart to the AMISH COUNTRY THEATER for a two-hour MUSICAL & COMEDY VARIETY SHOW! This show features live music, hilarious comedy skits, fabulous ventriloquist KEN GROVES, and lots of fun audience participation!
Wednesday, September 21
- BREAKFAST is included at the hotel.
- Depart to HERSHBERGER’S FARM & BAKERY. Hershberger's Farm & Bakery is a one-of-a-kind destination in Ohio's Amish Country featuring an Amish bakery, store, produce market, food trailer, and a farm animal petting area. An extra special highlight is seeing King Buck, the largest Belgian Draft Horse in the US! Each season offers a different unique experience with different featured products.
- ADMISSION is included to the DAVID WARTHER MUSEUM, one of the area’s finest artists! David is the grandson of the world’s master carver, Mooney Warther, and will delight you with his fabulous carvings representing the history of the sailing ship!
- Light LUNCH of soup, salad bar and Amish pudding for dessert is included at DUTCH VALLEY CAMPUS before heading home!
- FAREWELL DINNER is included at A & M FAMILY RESTAURANT in Brookville, PA en route home.
PLEASE NOTE: All trips and itineraries are subject to change, pending the effects of COVID-19.
- From Monday, 19 September 2022 to Wednesday, 21 September 2022