Pioneer Woman and Fixer Upper Tour
COST: $1,449 per person, based on double occupancy, and includes coach transportation, roundtrip airfare from Newark, hostess service, 3 breakfasts, 2 dinners, guided tour of the Dr. Pepper Museum, Fixer Upper Adventure guided tour, visit to the Little Czech Bakery for fruit kolaches, guided tour of the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum, free time at the Pioneer Woman Mercantile, luggage service, 2 nights lodging at the Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Waco, and one nights lodging at a Tulsa Hotel.
Triple: $1,369 pp; Quad: $1,329 pp; Single: $1,699
Sunday, June 10
- Depart for Newark Airport for our FLIGHT TO DALLAS.
- On arrival, TRANSPORTATION will be provided from the Airport to Hotel.
- Check in to the COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT DOWNTOWN WACO (or similar) for a TWO NIGHT STAY.
- DINNER this evening is at the DR. PEPPER MUSEUM. Enjoy touring the museum and a catered dinner with wine just for your group!
Monday, June 11
- BREAKFAST is included this morning at your hotel.
- It's going to be an HGTV kind of day as we head out with our LOCAL GUIDE on a FIXER UPPER ADVENTURE. Our day will include visiting Harp Design, JDH Iron Design and other sights related to the Fixer Upper Show.
- The rest of the day is free to spend as you wish. Have lunch at the Magnolia Market food truck park or other local eatery. Hop on the SILO DISTRICT TROLLEY (it's free) and shop till you drop! RIVER SQUARE CENTER is home to SPICE VILLAGE that features lots of vendor booth displays, and enjoy an independent dinner at River Square Center.
Tuesday, June 12
- BREAKFAST is included at the hotel this morning, followed by check out.
- Depart for WACO, TX
- Stop at the LITTLE CZECH BAKERY for FRUIT KOLACHES!
- Depart for OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
- Lunch on your own at the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum Grill
- Take a GUIDED TOUR of the NATIONAL COWBOY & WESTERN HERITAGE MUSEUM. This hour-long Signature Tour gleans the surface of the Museum's many permanent collections. From Albert Bierstadt's glowing landscape. Emigrants Crossing the Plains, and works by Remington and Russell, to Native American art, see some of the finest Western Art in the Country. View ethnographic material from Native Americans to mountain men and learn about frontier military life. Round out the tour with a look at the evolution of the working cowboy to their portrayal in film and pop culture. Walk away with a better understanding of the diverse cultures that shaped the West.
- Depart for PAWHUSKA, OK
- FREE TIME at the PIONEER WOMAN MERCANTILE. The Pioneer Woman Mercantile is a destination bakery, deli, and general store in the heart of Osage County, Oklahoma. They've got gorgeous goods and comfort foods, and plenty of fun to dish out.
- 4-COURSE FAMILY-STYLE DINNER tonight is at the MERCANTILE, including appetizers, salads, entrees, desserts, and drinks - all made in The Mercantile.
- Depart for TULSA, OK to check into your LOCAL HOTEL for the night.
Wednesday, June 13
- BREAKFAST is included at the hotel this morning.
- Enjoy some FREE TIME to explore Tulsa during the day before returning home.
- RETURN FLIGHT FROM TULSA TO NEWARK
- Return home with wonderful memories of your Fixer Upper Adventure!
- From Sunday, 10 June 2018 to Wednesday, 13 June 2018