CMA Fest in Nashville!
COST: $2,439 per person, based on double occupancy, and includes motorcoach transportation, hostess service, 3 breakfasts, 1 Irish lunch, 2 Kick Back Dinner Receptions, $100 Gift Card per person (redeemable anywhere within the Gaylord Hotel towards meals or activities), Admission to the Country Music Hall of Fame, 4-Day Admission to the CMA Fest, Irish Activity en route home, 5 nights lodging at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel, 2 nights lodging en route at Drury Hotels, and luggage service.
Single: $3,179; Triple: $2,219 pp; Quad: $2,109 pp ($145 pp Insurance - Multiple Occupancy; $194 Insurance - Single Occupancy)
Printable CMA Fest Itinerary.pdf
Tuesday, June 5 (8 1/2 hours travel time)
- Depart from Terminal, with available pickups: Mansfield, Blossburg, Liberty, Williamsport
- FULL BREAKFAST is included at PLYLER’S RESTAURANT in Brookville, PA
- Lunch and rest breaks will be made en route.
- Arrive in Middletown, OH and check in to the DRURY HOTEL, which features a KICK-BACK DINNER RECEPTION from 5:30-7:00 pm every evening. Or, you may choose to eat at the restaurant next door.
Wednesday, June 6 (5 hours travel time – 1 hour time change)
- BREAKFAST is included at the hotel at your leisure.
- Check out and depart for Nashville, TN
- Lunch stop will be made en route to Nashville.
- On arrival in Nashville, ADMISSION is included to the COUNTRY MUSIC HALL OF FAME.
- Check in to the GAYLORD OPRYLAND RESORT, your home for the next 5 nights. LUGGAGE SERVICE is included, so your large suitcase will be delivered to your room on arrival.
- Each person will receive a $100 MARRIOTT GIFT CARD, redeemable at any restaurant in the hotel.
Thursday, June 7 – Sunday, June 10
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are on your own today.
- Admission to the CMA Fest, including:
- Lower Premium Reserved Seating to all main stage nightly concerts, with performances by top Country Artists at Nissan Stadium
- Access to the photo line at Nissan Stadium and Riverfront Park Stage
- Early Admittance and Open Seating to the daily concerts at daytime Riverfront Concerts
- Access to additional stages in downtown Nashville
- Admission to the Music City Center for Fan Fair X
- Transportation between the Nissan Stadium Stage, Riverfront Park Stage, and Music City Center
- Motorcoach Parking Pass for the Nissan Stadium CMA Fest
Monday, June 11 (5 1/2 hours travel time – 1 hour time change)
- Following a leisurely morning, we will check out and depart for Columbus, OH
- Lunch break will be made en route.
- Check in to the DRURY INN COLUMBUS – GROVE CITY. LUGGAGE SERVICE is included.
- Enjoy the KICK BACK DINNER RECEPTION from 5:30-7:00 pm if you wish, or you may choose to eat dinner at the restaurant next door.
Tuesday, June 12 (6 ½ hours travel time)
- BREAKFAST is included at the hotel.
- Check out and depart for Dublin, OH for a fun IRISH THEMED ACTIVITY.
- An IRISH LUNCH is included at a local, popular restaurant.
- Dinner on your own at DENNY’S BEER BARREL PUB in Clearfield, PA.
- Return home, with wonderful memories of your Country Music vacation!
- From Tuesday, 05 June 2018 12:00 AM to Tuesday, 12 June 2018 12:00 AM